Wednesday 16 November 2016

***ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA***

*****ONLINE  EXTRAVAGANZA*****

I have just heard some fantastic news
and its good news for all of us...

2 words sum it up

*****ONLINE  EXTRAVAGANZA*****

Anyone who loves creating handmade cards, scrapbooking, 3d creations 
likes to use rubber stamps, dies, punches and all things papercraft
& LIKES TO SAVE MONEY AND GET GOOD BARGAINS
will not want to miss this fantastic Stampin' Up offer...

During Online Extravaganza, our special online sale, 
we can all save up to 40% on selected products. 
between 21 and 28 November
Online Extravaganza will start
so that's starting next Monday! 
YAY
This year our online extravaganza will include 
24-hour flash sales on the first and last day of the promotion, 
featuring special product discounts only available that day. 
Watch out for the full details, 
which will be posted here 
and in my online shop
from Monday 17th November.

I still have a very long Stampin' up wishlist myself!
Therefore, I am hoping that I can make my wishlist a lot shorter using this

*****ONLINE  EXTRAVAGANZA*****

 I will get some of my own wishlist crossed off 
and make a real head start in my Christmas shopping for my creative friends!

My husband and family have already asked me for a Christmas wishlist 
so they can buy me something I actually want for Christmas!
Every year I make my Christmas wishlist extra long, 
not because I am greedy or because I expect everything on it
NO, its my way of asking for presents that I want 
but still not knowing what I will be given
I LOVE SURPRISES!

So in preparation for this coming week of sales 
why not make your own wishlist
pass it on to family and friends
or use it yourself to grab a bargain
that's exactly what I am gonna do!

I am here to help you
(anytime of year not just when the sales are on)
If you need any help choosing the right products for you
or perhaps need any advice about Stampin' Up products.
or papercrafting techniques etc. then I would love to help
if I don't know an answer to your question
I can get an answer for you!
from my lovely Stampin' Up Demonstrator team leaders
no obligation to buy, just friendly papercrafting chat!

The online catalogues can be found in my right sidebar 
just click on the catalogue photo
If you want to purchase through me please see the SHOP NOW link above
I would be grateful for your custom!

happy crafting everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx