Friday 24 July 2015

Baby Bear Centre Step Card

I have been very busy designing some baby cards which I will be selling. This version is a centre step card with a personalised greeting featuring my sitting down Boo Bear, here's a close up I think he is so cute!
Greetings changed to your requirements!
The centre step card base is created using good quality white linen card which has been embossed with swirls then the pretty mock lacy blanket background is cut and embossed using baby blue card, baby feet, stars and the banner are also cut from the same pastel baby blue card
The cross is cut from white card. Faux Pearls accentuate parts of the finished card

as you can see this card is made with a greeting for grandparents to give to their baby grandson on his Christening day
But I can make this greeting for the occasions of
Birth, Dedication, Christening, Baptism, Adoption.
The baby names will appear on the banner as supplied by the customer when ordering but if the names are too long the font or font size may need to be altered to make them fit!
the greeting can be changed to 
"Congratulations on the Birth of Your Beautiful Bay Son
or anything else that fits

The cross will only be added onto
Christening, |Baptism, Dedication cards. 
or by customer request on birth or other cards

I am just going over to Etsy now to create a listing for this card
and my other cards as I finalise the designs

all of my cards unless otherwise stated are available in white with pale blue, pale pink, lemon, lilac and pale mint green accents

other card designs will include..
baby pram  die cut
baby in a sling die cut
baby bear stamped images
baby bear die cut (as this one is)
Boo Bear (die cut) with age numbers for children
die cut bunting names
watch this blog for more information 
and samples as the become available

All of my cards are created in my smoke free studio 
I have a West Highland Terrier (LULU)  but she doesn't play 
with my card making stash as she doesnt have any thumbs1



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx