Friday 27 February 2015

As many of you know from a previous post, last year I attempted to get back into scrapbooking. Although I was really pleased with my "clever couple" layout I don't feel I achieved my goal. So, looking at my endless photos and still desiring to tell my story and to record my family events I have decided to start a Project Life album. This coincides with the start of my birthday week. I will be fifty two (how did that happen???) I thought fifty two weeks at age 52 may make a good album! so I will be working on the album on a weekly basis documenting my year 52 but also trying to add in something about me, my loves likes hates, my personality and the stuff that brings me joy. I have already looked through the Project Life merchandise and decided that I am NOT gonna be an avid collector of the cards although I will buy a few I will make my own as I don't want this to be a real expensive venture and I wanna enjoy the satisfaction of using up my stash of papers and mypapercrafting skills so watch this space as I will be blogging along to show you my progress

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your creativity in your 52nd year - Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx