Wednesday 11 January 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous x

I simply cannot put this new stamp set down
needed a card for a birthday and just had to use this set again!
I am totally hooked
due to unforseen circumstance my class had to be cancelled today at r'tilly
sorry, it's disappointing, but when it does run it will have been well worth the wait!
Alternatively I am open to offers to do a party or coffee morning
just get in touch and we will see what we can put together!

back to the card...
yet again I used this stamp set
choosing the Pop of Pink DSP
with Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black Cardstock
with the Lots of Lables Framelit dies
Stitched Layers Framelists dies
 and a little lacy border from the Flourish Thinlets die set
I used the new watercolour pencils to colour the lady's skin and the underneath of her hat
I used the paper piecing technique to give her a fashionable 
polka dot dress with matching hat
if she had long hair she could have been Kate Middleton LOL
this time "Happy Birthday Gorgeous was the greeting I used
I love the fonts used in this set too!
and the greetings
and the images
oh yeah I JUST LOVE THIS SET!

gonne be putting on some extra embellishments but just cannot decide yet
gonna have a cuppa and get back to it!
if the carsd seems a bit big then thats because its a 7" X 5" (FOLDED 7" X10") ase!

please dont  miss out on the Sale-a-bration and the new Spring Occasions caltalogue
see previous post for details!
formore of my cards using this stamp set scroll back a couple of pages!


*************
I have been having some problems with facebook
it's a long story but very stressful, because of security doubts
I have decided to change my facebook profile
my facebook profile can be found by searching for 
Crafteresa Berrsley
unfortunately I cannot get fb to accept the "UK" in my name
but if you have been a friend on facebook please switch to this profile

Happy Crafting x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx