Saturday 7 January 2017

More Beautiful You

More Beautiful You!
I have been having even more fun today just "Playing" with this
gorgeous stamp set again ;o)
I used a different lady this time!

For the layout I wanted something without fancy folds etc 
just a simple card I can re-create at the last minute if needed to
I needed a challenge! I always seem to go for pastel colours 
or anything from the blues pinks purples side of the colour wheel 
So today I challenged myself to use colours that are not my "comfort zone" colours
so I chose Pear Pizzaz and Crushed Curry! to give the card a spring feel.
 I decided to try a paper piecing technique on the main stamped image 
I used the Cherry on the top DSP as I needed a small pattern for her dress and hat
i absolutley love the sentiments in this set, they are so encouraging
I seem to send as many encouragement cards as birthday cards these days
it costs very little to give someone a bit of encouragement.

(these picture look so different but both use the exact same colours, 
think its because it was my craft lamplight rather than natural light when I took the photo's)

I like the results of my little personal challenge today
but feel compelled to make something now using the third lady image in the set
its a hard life but someone has to do it LOL
I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do

There are lots of fabulous new products in the new Spring Occasions 2017 catalogue
the Beautiful You Stamp set is just opne of them
and (drum roll) as a real bonus there is the best offer of the year... 
"Sale-a-bration"
During the Sale-a-bration which runs from January 4th to March 31st 2017 
while stocks last! You will receive a free product of your choice 
from the sale-a-bration catalogue for every £45 you spend (not including postage) 
either in the annual or spring catalogues or clearance rack! 
If you spend £90 then that's 2 Sale-a-bration products you earn and so on!

If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to receive the catalogues
 then please let me know, email me at crafteresauk@gmail.com 
I would love to send them to you.

CANT WAIT FOR THE POSTMAN?....
You will be able to find the pdf of the catalogues in the right sidebar of my blog
 or use my shop now button to go to my online store


all the very best for 2017

 HAPPY CRAFTIJNG
and thanks for visiting my blog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx