Saturday 20 September 2014

Land of the Giants!

Destination: Withernsea Sands
our family holiday September 2014...
The first evening after unpacking and food shopping we went to check out the local beach....
and we found what looked like the front of a castle! 
Then Matt spotted the small model of the same castle front and the history of the Withernsea pier 
This was a great land of the giants style photo opportunity.
and my son Matt at the height of 6 foot 4 was a great giant LOL
This was the first holiday for Kev and myself in 3 years, redundancy, ill health, and a serious lack of funds ment holidays had been out of the question. We had never been on holiday as a family before with my son Matthew his partner Michaela and my grandson Ethan. and what a fabulous family time we all had, just what the doctor ordered! This next few posts will be about our family holiday at Withernsea and the many places we explored during our holiday!
now that I have some new photo's I have plenty of scrapbook layouts to do too so hoping to get started on them real soon!

1 comment:

  1. ah hun, we went to Withernsea earlier in the year when said 14 year old was away, we grabbed a few days away in Aldborough, it's a fab sea front - such a shame the piers gone!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx