Saturday 4 October 2014

replacing what was lost

I really need to make a start on my Christmas cards now that October is here and the holiday is over. last year I was so miffed about my Christmas cards because when I moved house last October, somehow I lost all of my dies and couldn't make the ones I had planned, in fact I hardly sent any cards at all last Christmas.  One set of lost dies was the Deer Trio by Memory Box
I love the fabulous cards people have made with these dies, I have even made a board on Pinterest of the many cards on line for inspiration. I had searched for them on and off for at least 9 months to replace the lost ones and finally found them last week,
I had also lost a set of poinsettia dies, I have bought the Lea'bilities Multi Flower Poinsettia set to replace them although they're not the same as those lost I like the fact that they have the 2 flourishes and the actual flowers can be used as leaves any time of year too. I am looking forward to making a start on my Christmas cards this week I don't wanna miss anyone out this year so better get a move on LOl!

1 comment:

  1. Ah hun - losing craft stash that's not good. Hope you enjoy making a start on them. I make mine in January - there is therapy doing it then when all is calm LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx