Friday 7 October 2016

Cookie-Cutter Christmas delivery and more

YAY
 Today I received my order from Stampin' Up
it doesn't look much but wait till ya see some of whats inside.
The creative possibilities are almost endless
Can't wait to use this Cookie-Cutter set of stamps with its co-ordinating punch
I have seen so many awesome samples on pinterest 
I think my customers are gonna fall in love with this bundle!
and of course the candy Cane DSP
and those cute tiny little bells to go on the hats produced by the hat punch too
(you cant see everything  I ordered here)
from stamps to punches to papers to real red cardstock to inkpad to teeny tiny bells,
to more stamps! to sequins to glitter ribbon to bakers twine
to embossing folders to dies  and the replacement blades for my cutter
to Autumn Winter "holiday" catalogues....
if you want to view the online Autumn - Winter "holiday" catalogue 
just click on the photo in my right sidebar!

 I have so many plans for all the stock I bought 
its hard to know what to use first lol 
I think I will put my Christmas CD on and jump right in!

watch this space for the first instalment of Christmas goodies

Sorry Kev I think dinner will be late tonight sweety!
oooh it's Friday! we can have fish n chips
another happy thought!
SORTED
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx