Sunday 16 October 2016

Flowers are Fabulous!

I am looking forward to my card making class this afternoon
it's being held at 2pm 
we will make 2 cards featuring the flower shop and petite petals stamp sets
 along with their co-ordinating punches

Did you know that over 75% of shop bought cards feature flowers 
either as a main focus or to accent other images?
just browse through a card shop to see how widely flowers are used!

here's some quick pics of the 2 cards I will demonstrate today...
This one is based on the Calypso Coral colours using dsp from the subtles stack collection, 
The great thing about our dsp (designer series paper!) is that it's double sided 
I cant wait to see which side my ladies use and how they choose to make their cards!
All of my classes include a kit to create my 2 cards 
but the participant is free to either copy my cards exactly
or use the kit how they want to
its about finding your own style
Everyone is different and that's what I love
it never ceases to amaze me how a group of people can be using the same kit
same stamps punches dies embellishments
yet still create items which differ from the next person
no matter how experienced they are at card making
they make their card their own!
change up the dsp for a piece of blushing bride card
emboss it with an embossing folder cut a banner tail
and add a paper doily..... afew more slight changes like bling instead of buttons,
and stamped small leaves from flourishing phrases stamp set
and the card looks totally different
contact me for details of future classes
Christmas will be a major focus in November
I have some great classes planned

crafteresauk@gmail.com
I don't bite!

To browse the Stampin' Up current catalogues
 just click on the photograph in my sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx