Tuesday 18 October 2016

Flower Shop Cardmaking Class Report

 I shared that I was holding an "Open Sentiments" card making class on Sunday
I am extremely happy to report that this class was a real winner!
the ladies loved the products I used
and of course their handmade cards....

We made cards featuring the Flower Shop stamp set
along with the co-ordinating Pansy punch...
 
we also used the Petite Petals stamp set 
and the co-ordinating punch
 
we also used the fern and the butterfly from Butterfly Basics Calypso Coral card

The dies we used were Lots of Labels Framelits

and we used the new Sparkle embossing folder on the first card too!

Each person was supplied with the basic kit of all the card and DSP pieces ready cut
The participants used the stamps and punches to create and cut their flowers
choosing which flowers they preferred for the first card.
(there are 6 different flowers to choose from in each set)
here's some of the cards made...
The cardstock on this was Blushing Bride with Sweet Sugar Plum

The kits included buttons rhinestones embellishments for the finishing touches.

Although both cards are loosely based on the same sketch 
I showed how just making a few changes can change up a card completely.
the cards stock on this is Crumb Cake with Calypso Coral DSP 
taken from the Subtles designer series paper stack.


I love how your personal preferences makes your card your very own 
even when using the same kit as the the other participants
it's all about finding what your preferences are
and enjoying the creative process
of making something that makes you smile
and of course the person you give it to

Well done to my card class attendees
and thanks for making me smile too xx

if you would like more details about the products used
or any other questions about classes etc

if you would like to browse the catalogues
then take a look at the images in my sidebar then click to see them online

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx