Thursday 9 June 2016

Guy Greetings

Remember I told you I had signed up to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator? well I am hoping to receive my starter kit parcel of Stampin' Up products today. I am particularly excited because two of the stamp sets were free and boy I saved myself some serious money £90! That's because I signed up in June while the special offer was still on. There's still time to grab yourself a bargain and sign up, and you don't have to start a business you can do it as a hobby. So if you want to know more or take up the offer get in contact with me and we can discuss whether its a good move for you!

I also signed up today for my DBWS which is basically my own Stampin' Up website. I have been working on it getting it ready to go live on Saturday! That's also the day my virtual shop doors are open and anyone can order through me YAY I will post links so that you can find the store on my sidebar. if you don't already have a demonstrator and live in the UK or Europe I would be honoured if you would choose me as your demonstrator. You can order direct with the Stampin' Up website and have your goodies directly sent to you by UPS! so not living nearby is not a problem!


One of the free stamp sets I have chosen is "Guy Greetings" I am so pleased to be getting this set as I will have more images and sentiments to use for those masculine cards which to be honest I find cards for men quite difficult. I enjoy pretty or cute cards so much more! Maybe now that will change? here's a preview of the Guy Greetings set...

I have a couple of good card ideas for my first "play" with this set, It's very good set when used with a brown ink pad to give an old fashioned sepia effect. Therefore, I will have to decide which of the brown ink pads to put on my next order to use in that way. 
I cant wait to create a card for my hubby Kev, just because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx