Tuesday 21 June 2016

Numbers Numbers Numbers!

My new stamps and matching dies set arrived on Friday \o/ I ordered the photopolimer stamps "Number of Years" #140653 with the "Large Numbers Framelits" set #140622 to match. Now I can make cards featuring any number. I am not just constrained to the usual milestone 18 21 30 40 50 60 birthdays or Anniversary's! At first sight I wondered if I actually needed the stamp set at all? because I could just cut the numbers with the dies! but then I realised two things...
Firstly that the number stamps give a slightly faded look in some areas of each number. A soft watercoloured effect can easily be achieved. Secondly, there are a total of 29 stamps in the set! There's so many little stamps alongside the numbers to use! theres the sprig of leaves with tiny flowers and dots, then the "Look Who's Turning" arched stamp, the sentiment which says "the number of years the world has been a better place because you're in it" Then the other stamps are HAPPY, BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY, AGAIN, GRADE, NO. with the little ND TH ST RD a kinda brush stroke stamp and finally a banner and a teeny tiny banner too.
The framelits set have the numbers, the banner, and the teeny tiny little banner for the RD etc. Number 6 is also the number 9 
When I consider a stamp set to buy for myself or to recommend to customers I try to find products that are versatile and will be well used. the last thing anyone wants to do is waste money on something that will just sit on the shelf without much use!
 
Well this set will get a lot of use. the possiblilites are almost endless! It's such a handy set to have for anyone who makes cards or is interested in Scrapbooking. The matching alphabet stamps and dies are available in the catalogue too! but theres too much on my wishlist to get them yet!

So for the first use of this set I made a card for myself... YES ME! I was 53 on my last birthday and I was born at number 53 too! so what better number to start with? it's just a sample card really but why not have a bit of fun creating it?

iare you nterested in rubber stamping or papercrafting? want to know more about Stampin' Up products? then just contact me and I will answer any questions you may have.

if you click the picture of the catalogue in my sidebar you can view it online or use my shop now button to go to my Srtampin Up Store. I would value your custom!

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thanks for visiting my blog today xx